Workday Finance Senior Consultant
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Enterprise Operations as a Service (EOaaS)- Finance Operations
(Integrations) - Sr. Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced Workday Finance Integrations Sr.
Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and
collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive
demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery
Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with Level 1 Service Desk team, Level 2 Incident & Problem
Management & Level 3 teams to resolve production incidents.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for new Change Requests,
preparing specification documents and taking it through SDLC
following Agile or Hybrid Agile Methodology.
- Debug objects in production system to help in resolution of
- Work on Continuous Improvement initiatives and provide
solutions to problems.
- Communicate production status and issues to management and
- Engage AMS delivery teams and instill a mindset of continuous
learning and process improvement.
- Coordinating onsite/offshore - multi-geography team
environments if required
- Adhering to contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as
agreed with client
- Team working skills to contribute and boost motivation in
- Experience resolving integration issues
- Knowledge in trouble shooting existing issues and suggesting
Business Process improvements as necessary
- Analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for
automation & Innovation.
- Communication with clients in order to determine their needs in
- Written and oral communication skills, with the ability to
communicate ideas and results to business executives in the
marketing and sales organizations
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our
clients' needs for on-going operations of their technology and
business process investments through multi-year contracts. We
deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental
business changes as part of our engagements.
The Finance Operations offering will provide application management
services for technology platforms and Hybrid Operate services
supporting our clients' finance functions. They will include
Workday Finance, Oracle cloud products like EPM, Anaplan,
OneStream, Hyperion, and Tririga.
Workday Integrations Senior Consultant
Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday
for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner
that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday
implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified
Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various
industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a
number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that
growth and opportunity!
As a Workday Integration Senior Consultant, you should expect to be
client facing and involved in the following:
- across multiple technical environments
- integration solutions across multiple application platforms
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams spread across
diverse time zones
- Engage with 3rd party vendors to deliver integration
Qualifications Minimum Required:
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years of data integration development experience
- 2+ years of experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Prior experience with web technologies such as HTML, XML,
- Prior experience with SOA using SOAP and REST with API
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment when collaborating with
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a
requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has
been suspended until further notice.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Workday Integrations certification or capability of obtaining
- Prior experience as a team member, team lead or project manager
on at least one full life cycle Workday cloud/SaaS
- Prior hands-on development experience with middleware and
integration platforms such as MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Talend,
- Prior experience with SQL and relational databases like Oracle,
MS SQL Server, etc.
- Solid understanding of web-based authentication/authorization
technologies (e.g. OAuth, JWT, SAML, and OpenID).
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore
Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This
purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our
clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business
has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,
giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive
positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about
Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , Workday Finance Senior Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!