Infor Cloud Financials-Senior Solution Specialist- USDC
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Finance and Enterprise Performance -Infor Cloud Financials- Senior Solution Specialist- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Senior Solution Specialists work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the project team on business requirements, requirements management, functional design, technical design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. The Team
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Hands-on functional and technical experience with the Infor technology
- Proficiency in more than one of the following business processes associated with the Finance and Supply Chain function:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on a technical system implementation
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff Preferred candidates will also have:
- Familiarity with Infor technology
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: Workday, NetSuite, Fusion Intact, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Cloud, SAP)
- Relevant past implementation experience with ERP
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Strong presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) Additional Requirements
- Must be willing to work/relocate to Gilbert, AZ. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice Business Requirements, Consulting, Development, ERP, Excel, HTML, HTTP, Manager, Management, Oracle, PowerPoint, Project, Project Manager, Recruiter, Research, SAP, Supply Chain, Testing
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , Infor Cloud Financials-Senior Solution Specialist- USDC, Accounting, Auditing , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!