Administrative Clerk - CAFCC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is seeking a highly organized and self-motivated
Administrative Clerk to provide clerical and administrative support
to various departments.--Who We Are:CoreCivic is the leading,
national provider of high-quality corrections and detention
management services, providing effective programs that enhance
public safety and prepare individuals for success after release.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 facilities
nationwide, CoreCivic employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to
better the public good. What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Do:Change the lives of those in your care! --The Administrative
Clerk provides clerical and administrative support for various
departments.-- Performs varied and moderately complex typing,
clerical functions and related general office duties that require
independent judgment in the use of work methods and procedures.
- Produce finished documents efficiently using word processing
and spreadsheet programs.
- Independently edit documents making necessary corrections to
include spelling and grammar.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of records in accordance
with corporate and facility procedures.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail in accordance with
applicable rules and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with staff, inmates and visitors;
respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests. Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Two years of experience in full-time clerical, or
administrative office work is required.-- Additional qualifying
education at an accredited college, business school or technical
institute in office administration or a related field may be
substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis up
to one year.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software
applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gilbert , Administrative Clerk - CAFCC, Administration, Clerical , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!