Business Office Coordinator (Financial Counselor)
Company: Oasis Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Responsible for accurate, timely and complete documentation
regarding insurance verification, billing and
- Responsible for auditing the admission packets and for the
verification of benefits along with all patient demographic
information in the patient accounting system.
- Financial counseling of patients and/or guarantors and
collecting any out of pocket (deductibles, copays, exhausted days,
etc). Provide information to the patient and/or guarantors
regarding their benefits and financial obligations.
- Complete financial disclosure paperwork for patients that
request assistance including verifying income and
- Complete adjustment forms for any charity or administrative
adjustments for approval.
- Complete promissory notes for patients that request payment
- Update daily the upfront collection log, charity log, and admin
adjustment log. Review with BOD on a weekly basis.
- Gather and interpret data from system and understands
appropriate course of action to take and initiates time-sensitive
and strategic steps resulting in payment.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three or more years' experience in related field
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Commercial Insurance
and Medicare/Medicaid required.
Keywords: Oasis Behavioral Health, Gilbert , Business Office Coordinator (Financial Counselor), Administration, Clerical , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!