Administrative Assistant II
Company: Lendmark Financial Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our
company is specifically attributable to the quality of our
employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each
customer and understand that people want to do business with people
who care. That's one way we differ from our competitors. We are
proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive
for improvement, our motto since day one has been "Success is the
Lendmark Financial Services offers a comprehensive benefits package
for employees and dependents that includes medical, dental, vision
benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), life insurance,
long-term disability, tuition assistance and an employee assistance
program. We also offer optional benefits such as critical care,
auto, home and pet insurance as well as other ancillary insurance
The role of Administrative Assistant II is to provide office
support by implementing administrative systems and monitoring
administrative projects in accordance with Lendmark Financial
Services Policies & procedures.
- Prepare (key) correspondence, reports, forms, etc.
- Compose correspondence as directed. Within guidelines, may
answer correspondence on own initiative.
- Execute routine projects within general guidelines and
- Establish and maintain files and records.
- Screen calls/voicemails and handle or route to appropriate
- Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements,
expense reports, departmental budgets, meetings, appointments,
- Deal discreetly with confidential information.
- Assist in solving problems and answering questions.
- May be required to coordinate the workflow of other clerical
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-5 years experience in a support position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including
strong knowledge of spelling and grammar), organizational skills,
interpersonal skills, and math skills
- Exhibited ability to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, &
PowerPoint with acceptable keyboarding skills
- The ability to deal with complex situations which requires
- Ability to operate office equipment (copier, fax,
- Minimum two year's relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Expert level use of Microsoft Excel and other office
- Normal office environment
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented
and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Lendmark Financial Services, Inc., Gilbert , Administrative Assistant II, Administration, Clerical , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!