Company: Arizona's Children Association
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Are you looking for a rewarding career at an organization making
a difference right in your own community? Would you like to join a
great team? Arizona's Children Association is looking for an Office
Manager for our Gilbert office! In this position, you will be the
main support for the front desk. You will also oversee all office
management functions including: hiring, training, supervision and
management of the Client Services Representative and Program
Support staff, facility management, related purchasing, and
administrative support for program and administrative
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the
oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and
behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in
all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and
services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and
families each year. When working with AzCA, you'll be surrounded by
highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our
mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most
valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to
aid your health and wellness including:
- Eligibility for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans the first of
the month following 30 days of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Essential Job Functions:
-Interviews, hires and trains all support staff (Client Services
Representatives and Program Support) following agency protocols and
HR policies. Provides initial orientation to new support staff
pertaining to assigned functions, related policies, payroll
procedures, in addition to other required renewal trainings.
-Central point of contact for ordering supplies. Ensures office is
appropriately stocked with supplies and processes approvals for all
purchases for office supplies
- Manages front desk Client Services Reps and back office Program
- Facilitates regular support staff meetings, on-going job specific
training and updates to program services on a regular basis.
- Manages mail - incoming, outgoing and distribution
- Central point of contact for reporting
building/grounds/facilities issues - triages requests with
Facilities personnel/Vendors/Landlord etc.
- Assists executive administration, finance, IT and Human Resources
in day-to-day operations including but exclusive to: filing,
invoice processing, IT inventory, HR orientations, Assists in First
- Provides front/back end desk coverage as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years progressive office management experience with 2
years in a supervisory position.
- Or, Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able
to perform the essential functions is required.
Minimum Qualification & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver's license and be insurable under
the agency's automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients'
homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements
for the position.
-An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is
able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position
with or without reasonable accommodations.
At Arizona's Children Association we are passionate about creating
an inclusive workplace that not only promotes, but values and
celebrates diversity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace
and culture to better serve our children, families and
Just like the uniqueness of the families we serve, we strive to be
race, color, ethnicity, national origin, culture, language, gender,
age, sexual orientation/preference, gender identity and expression,
disability and/or diagnosis, marital status, religion, status, or
any other protected status.
AzCA does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of
Keywords: Arizona's Children Association, Gilbert , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!