Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 10, 2019
This Mechanical Integration & Test Engineer is responsible for
supporting flight mechanical subassembly and spacecraft integration
& test activities atNorthrop Grumman'sGilbert AZ. campus.
- Support on time and on-budget product delivery by establishing
and monitoring daily production goals, recognizing and
reducing/eliminating non value operations, support lean principals
for process improvements, and support performance metrics regarding
quality, delivery, and cost.
- Recognize, coordinate and/or support the resolution of
anomalies and discrepancies (TF's & NCR's) and work with teammates
(Engineering, QA, Management, Customers) towards prompt
- Perform operations in a manufacturing production environment
where I&T Mechanical Engineers coordinate and oversee
mechanical build and production operations performed by the
This position may require off hour shift work, weekend work, and
extended daily hours to meet production demands.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of related experience in the satellite/aerospace
- Capable of interpreting complex engineering drawings,
schematics, diagrams, and specifications,
- Possess good technical writing skills, display leadership
skills, and possess excellent interpersonal skills and written
- Experience in handling delicate space flight components and
should have a good working knowledge of manufacturing processes
applicable to the manufacture of spaceflight hardware or
- Proficient with MES business tools
Experience using MES is a plus and will be required for daily
- Knowledge of basic 3D Modeling, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and
Tool Control helpful but not required.
- An understanding of ESD, FOD, and 5S processes desired. TipQA,
Windchill, MES, Costpoint, and CREOView.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Gilbert , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!