SAP Finance Funds Management (FM)-SS/SSS - Location Open
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced SAP Finance Module Consultant you
will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on
projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are
breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients'
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied
to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and
tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes
to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the
work of more junior staff
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies
changes in scope
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of
personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to
subject matter experts
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas,
technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over
15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you
anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going
operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology.
Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest
technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on
digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers,
enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their
business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP
S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP
S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and
Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 1-6+ years as a subject matter expert on SAP FI/CO and FM
functionality in support of migrating client organizations from
legacy systems to an existing SAP environment and business process
- Experience with SAP FI Accounts Payable (AP), SAP FI Accounts
Receivable (AR) and SAP FI General Ledger
- SAP FI Integration experience with one or more of the
- Project Systems (PS)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Experience in performing detailed fit/gap analysis, developing
and evaluation of alternatives, creating/updating business process
models, developing/reviewing functional specifications, advising on
end user role definition/mapping, and providing guidance on data
- Strong communications skills are required when dealing with
internal and external parties, including vendors and business
partners to meet the business requirements
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL;
Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert,
AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL;
Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN;
Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St.
Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL;
or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations:
Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Active Secret Clearance or Interim Secret
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , SAP Finance Funds Management (FM)-SS/SSS - Location Open, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!