SR Materials Management Analyst
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When working at Honeywell, you are a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Expertise the implementation of material planning, production
planning, inventory control within Honeywell Aerospace. You will
engage in the execution and follow up with policies, procedures and
material control systems. You will identify and solve problems in
and out of immediate work area independently and ensure materials
are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while
maintaining acceptable inventory levels. You are expected to lead
project teams within the business.
- Lead Team to meet Team Metrics
- Engage in the entire materials operation process
- Follow Honeywell Operating System
- Follow Health, Safety and Environment procedures
- Resolve material related problems
- Coordinate among purchasing, production and engineering
- Release production orders to shop floor
- Maintain execution schedule
- Identify supply gaps and escalate
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, i.e. Engineering,
Operations & Quality
YOU MUST HAVE
- 1+ years of Planning experience in Manufacturing environment
- Due to contractual requirements, must be a US citizen
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning processes is desired
- Bachelor's Degree
- In depth experience and expertise with MRP/ERP Systems
- Knowledge in lean, six sigma tools and problem-solving
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Mentor junior members
- Strong experience in Materials management
JOB ID: HRD166518
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Gilbert , SR Materials Management Analyst, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!