Identity & Access Management Engineer Senior Consultant (Delivery Center - Remote)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable
federal, state, local and/or higher education clients to protect
against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data
with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and
tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are
spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to
support clients IAM applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
- Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal
controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for
internal control improvement.
- Responsible to design, install, implement, architect, configure
and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such
as Okta, SailPoint, ForgeRock, CyberArk or other IAM technology in
a client environment.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and
maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or
resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to
review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of
skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation
and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery
Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live
close to home with limited travel.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information
Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business,
Math or in other business-related fields.
- 3+ years of experience with IAM design, architecture,
implementation and maintenance of solutions such as SailPoint,
Okta, CyberArk, ForgeRock
- Previous experience with managing, coaching and providing
guidance to junior developers and engineers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States with no
- Travel up to 15%
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security
- Experience supporting Federal IT projects that integrate
multiple ICAM/IAM technologies
- Must have good people skills, client management experience, and
experience communicating technical information to business
- Previous experience with developing technical SDLC
- Experience with onboarding and managing privileged accounts
across network environments.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be team-oriented and able to collaborate across many
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Additional Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH,
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , Identity & Access Management Engineer Senior Consultant (Delivery Center - Remote), Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!