Sr. Project Manager
Company: Benson Systems
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Benson is an established Design Engineering, General
Contracting, and Building Service Provider. Our corporate HQ in
Gilbert, Arizona is currently looking for a qualified Project
Manager to manage construction projects.
Managing all application aspects of the construction project.
Serving as a liaison between project development, project
execution, and the client, for the purpose of managing project
cost, scope, schedule, and client expectations and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Construction team
- Lead the Project - Develop and manage project Scope, Budget,
- Project resource management and workload distribution.
Superintendent oversight, coordination and support, and
- Point person on communication with all projects'
- Project procurement oversight and project material
- Oversight to Municipal interface and transactions
- Design and Engineering interface and transactions pertaining
RFIs and Submittals
- Contract Management - Responsible to AIA contract and SOV
development and management, bid processing and
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original
plans and specifications
- Management of project execution, safety, quality, timeline,
change orders, budget - AR/AP, performance efficiency, and
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance
company's ability to procure future projects
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding construct ability
with project team
- Lead the project team in establishing the sequential steps
involved in all processes within the scope of the project and
adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Manages hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, transfers,
layoffs, and terminations, and oversees field training programs, to
- Assures achievement of productivity, quality, and safety
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the
- Seven to ten years of previous experience in construction
management or other related fields, with undergraduate academics in
a related field, and certification from accredited Project
Management association, such as PMP
- Experience using a construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Advance computer skills
- Knowledge of Construction cost, skills, and principles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong structure and organization skills
- Strong in managing competing priorities and able to
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
functions of this position.
This job operates on commercial environments and in office. While
performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and
the ability to adjust focus. PPE must be always worn while on job
sites. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with
hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to
10 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
exposed to all weather elements, heat, cold, winds, rain etc.
Maintain proper hygiene and grooming.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or
assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential
functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform
this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills,
aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some
requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others.
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will"
Keywords: Benson Systems, Gilbert , Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!