Manager in Training
Company: Globe Life- Arizona
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Description:We are looking for a leader to add to our
organization who has passion and purpose. We have been in business
for 120 years and lead the way in the industry. The role will
consist of leading a small team to help maintain and service our
existing accounts while developing a relationship to add new ones.
You will become an expert in training those in your care while
moving into the Agency Director role as you master the skills
needed using our systems and process.Key Responsibilities:
- Service existing client base.
- Research new business opportunities, (B2B)
- Supervision of team activity and results
- Train and develop incoming team members on existing
- Daily reporting of field activity using Salesforce-based
- Daily focus on recruiting, training, and leadership
developmentRequired Skills / Desired Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Passion for helping people and developing relationships.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Sales or customer service experience.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset.
- The desire to be active in the community.
- Knowledge of CRMs (Salesforce preferred).Licensing
- Driver's License and ability to work in the U.S. are
- Must have a clean background and reliable transportation.
- 60-day minimum evaluation period before advancement.
- Interview and training will be conducted at our Chandler
Keywords: Globe Life- Arizona, Gilbert , Manager in Training, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!