Business Manager - Vistara at San Tan Village
Company: Olympus Property
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud
and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture.
We are seeking a LEADING BUSINESS MANAGER that can be a teammate
and a leader for their Community.
What's AWESOME -about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun,
and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
Here is what your day might look like as our Business Manager:As
our leading Business Manager, your priority is your TEAM and your
RESIDENTS. With teamwork and customer care being two of our Company
Values, it is up to you to bring those values to life! As well as
cultivating our other values - Family, Fun, and Trust! You are
systematic and a goal-oriented go-getter, who understand budgets,
assets and financials, and care deeply about operational aspects of
running a business, and that it's all about the people. This role
is about leadership and being the kind of person who creates other
leaders by guiding them with integrity. Overseeing and managing all
aspects of your assigned asset, you will be working closely with
your onsite leasing and maintenance team, as well as your Regional
leadership advisors, vendor supplier partners and investors, all to
drive the success of the community!
A few things that your day-to-day may include:
- Managing the financial performance of the property by
overseeing rents, occupancy and expenditures.
- Managing, training and counseling onsite staff
- Analyzing monthly performance and budget projections and
discussing strategies with the Regional and Sr. Regional Property
- Completing annual asset business plans and budget
- Reviewing, understanding and reporting financial
- Cultivating and executing marketing techniques and
- Supervising resident retention, renewal and leasing programs to
maintain maximum occupancy.
- Training and mentoring office staff in effort to implement
sales and marketing materials and strategies.
- Providing direction and oversight to property maintenance
- Motivating the team to stay in compliance, while creating the
Olympus Culture for residents and team members alike.
- Ensuring that buildings, units, amenity space conditions are in
market ready condition.
- Performing regular inspections of managed property.
- Bidding, negotiating and managing vendor service contracts and
- Providing additional reports as required.
- Promoting and teaching safe work-place practices.
- Multitasking to meet deadlines in a timely and organized
- Working a flexible schedule.
- Touring the community with clients, vendors, and staff when
If you're the one we're looking for---
- You know the difference between a leader and a boss!
- You're a collaborator!
- You have above average organization and verbal skills!
- You have a strong, empathetic nature!
- You take pride in your work!
- You're a natural born go-getter and have a great attitude!
- You have a knack for customer care and problem solving to make
the most of any situation!
- You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced
What It's Like To Work At Olympus: - - - - - - - - - - - You might
be asking yourself "Why work for Olympus"? Well - ask our
employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give,
we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family
oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We
are considered by our teams as the "Best Company to Work For" in
multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years,
Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes
collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy
to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our
Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to
demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our
owner-operators, are all ONE big team!So - will you be joining us
as the next #OlympusProud Business Manager?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company
shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other
protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus
Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of
every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected
to participate in and actively support these efforts.
Keywords: Olympus Property, Gilbert , Business Manager - Vistara at San Tan Village, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!