Company: Bloomin' Brands
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are Out West Restaurant Group, the largest franchisee of
Outback Steakhouse. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed
restaurant that opened in March of 1988. At Outback Steakhouse we
take food seriously, without forgetting the fun and we are proud to
do things uniquely and strive to positively impact the lives of our
people we call "Outbackers." We believe if you treat people "Just
Right" then success is sure to follow. It's a culture of respect
and camaraderie that breeds enthusiasm. We start with indulging
each customer like a guest in our own home. We continue by
committing to the success of each and every Outbacker to be trained
to the best of their ability to oversee all aspects of the
restaurant. All new managers will go through an extensive Manager
in Training (MIT) program. Combining this with your previous
experience, we will set you up to be proficient in each of our
managerial positions: Serious Food, Concentrated Service, and
Spirited Drinks. Managers in these positions work as a team and
report directly to the Managing Partner of the restaurant. Thank
you for your interest in career opportunities at Outback
Outback Steakhouse is always looking for dedicated, fun-loving
people to help make our restaurants a success! We are an Equal
RESPONSIBLE BEVERAGE SERVICE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ALL
CALIFORNIA BASED POSITIONS
Come join our team and earn top pay while working in a great
Managers at Outback receive:
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Employer Paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance
* Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Access to an Employee Assistance Program
* 401(k) after eligibility period
* Direct Deposit
* Paid Vacation
* Excellent ongoing training and development
* Complimentary Manager Shift Meal
* Miscellaneous other benefits like pet insurance and identity
* Contribute to the success of the restaurant's operations
* Ensure training and development of employees are on going
* Optimize profits by controlling labor, food & beverage costs
through proper ordering and inventory practices
* Grow business through sales and marketing
* Increase customer satisfaction and manage standards of
* Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and
sanitation standards during the shift and prepares food with proper
safety equipment, tools and recipe specs
* Develops Outbackers into Certified Trainers, Keys, and Assistant
Culinary Managers and directs restaurant activities on a shift by
* Passionate about the taste and temperature of each dish and
perfect plate presentations
* Demonstrates immaculate standards while maintaining an organized
and "like new" restaurant
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
* Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and
peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
* Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms.
* Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
* Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other
employees, customers and managers.
* Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and
implement at the same.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written or oral form.
* Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow
If you need any accommodation from the Company to enable you to
perform essential job functions, please notify us.
Outback Steakhouse prohibits the use of drugs and alcohol while in
the workplace or on restaurant property. Also, sexual harassment
and harassment based upon race, color, national origin, religion
age, gender, sexual preference or disability is prohibited and will
not be tolerated.
Keywords: Bloomin' Brands, Gilbert , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!