Asst. Director of Food & Beverage in Gilbert, AZ at Seville Golf Country Club
Company: Gilbert, AZ, United States
Posted on: September 19, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Responsible for implementing workflow procedures based on direction
from the company's General Manager. Their duties include
supervising employees during day-to-day tasks, providing customer
support in escalated situations and managing the overall workflow
of a workplace.
- Complete scheduled inventories and ensure proper administration
processes are followed.
- Responsible for Front of house scheduling and ensure that they
meet budgeted labor target.
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverage team to create and
implement new ideas
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local food
sanitation and safety regulations. Be knowledgeable about the most
updated laws and guidelines and communicate this information to the
- Assist in selecting and developing a qualified staff of Service
Excellence Employees to understand the relationships between value,
Member service and satisfaction and Member
- Develop Employees for career advancement using Performance
Review Systems, Cross Training, and Developmental Planning.
- Responsible for ensuring the service is team is properly
trained to deliver exceptional service and to create memorable
moments for Member. This could include interactive dining,
table-side service, promoting specialty or signature items,
- Executes all menus, promotions, and programs as outlined by the
Director of Food & Beverage in accordance with Club standards.
- 3 + years in Club management or related field in Food &
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service
Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and
CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required.
Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong
- Professional indoor office/Club environment.
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more
details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits,
and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Gilbert, AZ, United States, Gilbert , Asst. Director of Food & Beverage in Gilbert, AZ at Seville Golf Country Club, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!