AZ4 Project Manager
Company: Benson Systems
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Job DetailsLevel ManagementJob Location Gilbert, AZ - GILBERT,
AZPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level Not SpecifiedJob Category
Assist management with recruiting, selecting, orientation of new
employees, training, scheduling, and holding employees accountable
within your trade of duty and those of the subs. Responsible for
communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising,
and reviewing overall job satisfaction per customer and per company
Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and
completing action plans; implementing production, productivity,
quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems,
completing audits, identifying trends, determining system
improvements, implementing changes needed.
Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing
monthly and annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing
variances reported, initiating corrective actions that will take
Update job knowledge by participating in educational training
classes for technicians, reading professional publications,
maintaining personal networks, participating in professional
organizations within trade of duty.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrange and participate in all interviews for specified
- Enforce, audit, and approve timesheets being sent into the
office in a timely matter.
- Prepare job schedules for the week and verify that daily
schedules are sent to team prior night.
- Gather information to track current jobs and update
- Audit all jobs on a daily basis. This includes reviewing the
supplied daily report and job costing information.
- Financially track all jobs and communicate with accounting when
jobs need to be billed and verify that they have been billed.
- Communicate with customers on a weekly or daily basis depending
on jobsite and customer preference.
- Verify all material orders, and organize tracking of
- Verify all safety requirements are being met per job.
- Perform quality control both on-site and off-site.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and follow plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and
expectations of the customers
- Demonstrated skills in customer relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong personnel
- Must be able to process and disperse information in a timely
- Must be able to work independently AND in a team
Keywords: Benson Systems, Gilbert , AZ4 Project Manager, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!