Lead Compliance Risk Manager- Deposits/Money Movement
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking talented Lead Compliance
Risk Manager -Deposits/Money Movement for our San Antonio, TX or
Plano, TX or Phoenix, AZ facility. Provides second-line independent
oversight and guidance regarding business products, services, and
processes through a compliance framework to ensure they are
executed in accordance with regulatory requirements. In partnership
with the business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a
strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and
professional judgment in protecting the interests of USAA and its
members. Job Requirements ABOUT USAA USAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In each of the
past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For--, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military
Friendly-- Employers for 13 years straight. We embrace a robust
veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to
apply. See what it's like to work for a company where your passion
meets our purpose: USAA Careers * Anticipates and identifies future
needs, opportunities and potential compliance solutions, and leads
cross-functional teams through the problem resolution process.
* Assesses results of data analyses, provides credible challenge
and recommends innovative compliance solutions.
* Develops, designs and delivers compliance strategies to influence
business leadership on effective solutions and may represent
leadership on complex issues.
* Maintains and expands expert knowledge of the
competitive/regulatory landscape and the company's key
* May coordinate and respond to regulatory requirements and
requests and ensures the execution of examinations.
* Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance with
enterprise compliance standards.
* Serves as the technical expert regarding compliance laws and
regulations and provides direction to others on complex issues.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS * 8 or more years of risk, compliance, or
audit experience required
* Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
* Expert knowledge of relevant industry regulations and regulatory
compliance in a specific area.
* Advanced knowledge of compliance laws, regulations and regulatory
* Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint. PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS * General compliance
back office operations, Regulation E, CC, D, TILA, GLBA, Tax,
* Subject matter expertise in performing compliance risk
assessment, monitoring, control analysis The above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job. At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
package in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals. Relocation assistance
is available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Gilbert , Lead Compliance Risk Manager- Deposits/Money Movement, Executive , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!