Clinical Lead - Medical Assistant - Gilbert North
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Join Village Medical as a Clinical Lead in Gilbert, AZ.
Clinic Location: 76 W Guadalupe Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85233
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, we are committed to helping patients achieve
greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and
efficient healthcare in the world through physician-led,
patient-first primary care. We're looking for a Clinical Lead to
help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how
patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of
healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care
physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools.
Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them
with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Clinical Lead helps to facilitate day-to-day clinical
operations within the practice, including the direction of patient,
staff and provider interactions while maintaining a service-based
approach to issue resolution. This leader will partner with
Practice Managers within the clinic to promote the highest
standards of patient care by appropriately managing patient flow.
Additionally, the Clinic Lead provides support, mentoring and
training to staff, encouraging and developing their abilities to
effectively address triage calls and service recovery while
executing clinical duties with a focus on excellent patient
How You Can Make a Difference
- Receive and understand direction on clinical processes and
competencies from clinical operations leadership and disseminate
updates and new protocols to staff
- Collaborate with Practice Manager on clinical staffing
assignments and alignment
- Administer vaccinations to patients according to administration
- Monitor supply and order all pharmaceuticals and
- Conduct temperature logs, AED management, and supply expiration
- Communicate organizational and clinical changes to staff to in
a positive manner and champion support of all changes
- Conduct clinical staff meetings and huddles with a focus on
- Ensure appropriate orientation of new employees and on-going
training and development of clinical staff to meet changing needs
and organizational demands
- Join nurse manager meetings and other relevant meetings as
required for position/office
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and hiring process
for clinical positions in collaboration with the Practice
- Proactively develop employees through mentoring, coaching, and
- Promote staff education opportunities and assist in
coordination of trainings
- Provide office supervision in the absence of the Practice
- Assist the provider in delivery of patient care and collaborate
with provider to resolve all emergent patient or clinical issues in
a timely manner
- Monitor the patient flow to identify consistent gaps and
partner with nursing leadership to address appropriately
Skills For Success
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to forge
meaningful relationships across patients, staff and physicians
- A keen sense of personal accountability and a commitment to
delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency,
attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you
- Highly relationship oriented and ability to serve complex
- A passion for mentoring others and fostering teamwork with a
desire to drive outcomes
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through
effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience To Drive Change
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- 2 years minimum clinical experience in primary care or similar
- Current Certified/Registered Medical Assistant or LPN/LVN
How You Will Thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, and a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative,
conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your
experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on Village Medical products and services
and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique Village Medical culture - how inclusion and diversity
make the difference:
At Village Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and
innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us,
acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people
do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare
system. Individuals seeking employment at Village Medical are
considered without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Explore your future with Village Medical today.
Keywords: VillageMD, Gilbert , Clinical Lead - Medical Assistant - Gilbert North, Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!