Family Practice Physician - Glia County, Arizona
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Globe, Arizona. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
1. Provides direct patient care to clinic patients as outlined in
the physician's current work agreement. May
provide medical services in local hospitals per their
credentialing/privileging policies as directed by the
2. Elicits information related to the patient's medical history and
records into the Agency's approved EMR/EHR
3. Examines the patient for symptoms or to determine physical
information. Orders, interprets, and executes
various tests and diagnostic images to provide information on
patient's condition. Analyzes reports and
findings of tests and examinations to present accurate diagnoses.
Refers patients to medical specialist(s) for
consultant services when necessary for further evaluation and
4. Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for
admission to school and consideration for
jobs or sports activities, or for insurance eligibility. Completes
paperwork for disability or time-off-from-
5. Administers or prescribes treatments. Prescribes medications,
dosage and schedule in accordance with
patient diagnoses, condition, and allergies.
6. Promotes health and wellness by advising patients about diet,
physical activity, and hygiene along with
methods for prevention of disease.
7. Performs surgical procedures with surgical competency when
appropriate for specialty and training and after
approved by CMO to perform such procedures.
8. Participates in peer review activities as directed by the CMO
and advises management on performance
deficiencies of medical providers and clinical auxiliary
9. Complies with Standards of Conduct, Code of Conduct, and
10. Contributes to the training and proficiency of clinical
personnel including medical students and residents.
11. Participates in community outreach activities such as health
fairs, classes, and community events.
12. Uses PPE as appropriate.
13. Understands role in Disaster Plan and that safety is a
condition of employment.
14. Follows policies and procedures.
15. Serves on various and community committees as
16. Attends meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate to
ensure skills and knowledge remain current
and requests CME time and reimbursement per current Agency policy.
Completes required annual Agency
17. May travel to other sites to provide coverage.
18. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to perform each essential function duty satisfactorily
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential
2. Graduate of an accredited medical school with a current,
unencumbered Arizona state license to practice
3. Valid DEA number.
4. Board Eligible/Board Certified by the American Board of Family
5. Ability to become privileged/credentialed at and if applicable
local hospitals and credentialed with contracted health plans.
6. Must not be excluded from participation in federal health care
programs (as determined by the OIG).
7. CPR certified (BLS/ACLS).
8. Possess a valid driver's license.
9. Ability to read, write and speak clearly understandable
10. Good interpersonal and human relations skills are required.
Must possess skills to empathize and care for a
variety of patients, including low-income and diverse cultures and
treat everyone (internal and external
customers) with respect and dignity.
comfortable with the pace of primary care, working with an
interdisciplinary team, and has strong
12.Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in all
situations and follow the laws and intent of the most current HIPAA
laws and regulations
13.Above average computer skills to operate and/or learn Agency's
current EMR/EHR system.
1. Three (3) plus years of directly related clinical experience at
a community health center.
2. Multi-lingual (English/Spanish/Navajo) language skills.
3. Extensive working knowledge of the NextGen EMR system. Knowledge
of Microsoft programs with the
ability to effectively communicate using Outlook.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Gilbert , Family Practice Physician - Glia County, Arizona, Healthcare , Globe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!