LPN (F/T) - Red Rock
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DISCOVER A CAREER OF SERVICE, DISCOVER CORECIVIC!
ANNOUNCING NEW PAY RATES: $28.33 - $30.25 plus shift diff!
Clinically-Focused, Patient-Centered, Evidence-Based
When you join our health services team as a provider, nurse, or
mental health professional, you are able to focus on what led you
into health care to begin with - providing quality, patient
centered care while building a successful career.
At CoreCivic we do more than manage inmates, we care for people.
CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses who have a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
setting. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the
performances of basic nursing duties to include execution of
physician orders, operation of pill call, operation of sick call,
and assisting the physician in examinations and treatments and
performs technical/clinical procedures within the scope of his/her
license. Assists in the professional management of the facility
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment.
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required
by applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or
equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
records.More about CoreCivic!Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee
with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in
partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, we operate safe, secure facilities that
quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public
- CoreCivic Properties, we offer innovative and flexible real
solutions that provide value to government and the people they
- CoreCivic Community, we deliver proven and innovative practices
settings that help people obtain employment, successful reintegrate
into society and keep communities safe.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with
company match and paid training!
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate
as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be licensed in the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gilbert , LPN (F/T) - Red Rock, Healthcare , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!