Phlebotomy Tech I Hospital - Banner Gateway Med Ctr (1900 N Higley Rd)
Company: Sonora Quest
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Primary City/State:Gilbert, ArizonaDepartment Name:
Procurement-GatewayWork Shift: VariedJob Category:Phlebotomy$1K
SIGN ON BONUSWe are proud to offer new base pay rates!! New Grads:
$16.30. Experienced (3-11+ yrs): $18.06 - $20.02, depending on
experience.We have multiple positions open at Banner Gateway
Medical Center for all shifts and days.Banner Gateway Medical
Center / Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center located in Gilbert is a
177 bed hospital with an adjacent cancer center. Our phlebotomists
may work on both hospital floors and in an outpatient setting
collecting specimens and helping to provide critical and timely
diagnostic care to our patients most in need of care.Our
phlebotomists are highly valued team members who perform an
essential function of patient care. All shifts and days are
available!This position requires a Covid Vaccination**These
positions require performing safety-sensitive functions in the
healthcare industry and as a result, we do not hire people who use
marijuana for such a safety-sensitive position**POSITION
SUMMARYThis position is responsible for the collection and receipt
of biological specimens into the department, their proper entry
into the company's computer system, the preparation of samples for
analytical testing and/or the distribution of these specimens to
the proper analytical area. This includes responsibility for pre
and post aspects of analytical testing. This position will also
perform specified analytical testing as assigned. Follows the
guidelines of the Code of Conduct.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Must be a high school graduate, or have achieved equivalency
through the GED exam.
- Good reading, writing and math abilities are required.
- Good organizational skills are also required.
- Basic knowledge of department resource materials.
- Previous experience of at least six months in a clinical
- Phlebotomy positions may substitute completion of a phlebotomy
school for experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Position may require ADHS Fingerprinting Certification or the
ability to obtain fingerprint certification.
- Long Term Care and Float positions must possess a valid
driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company
auto insurance policy.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminologyDATE APPROVED 05/05/2017
Keywords: Sonora Quest, Gilbert , Phlebotomy Tech I Hospital - Banner Gateway Med Ctr (1900 N Higley Rd), Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!