In Home Caregiver - Internal
Company: ACASA - Glendale, AZ
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat Opportunity for those looking for a change
in the industry! We are a new company looking for those ready to
change the industry with us!We offer a CAREER with growth
potential. Come grow with US!Looking for Care professionals that
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL's),
including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating,
transferring and ambulation, and assisting with medications as
specified in Resident Care Plans.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation and socialization
while providing personal care assistance. Follow scheduled daily
activity program and encourage residents to participate.
- Observe residents for changes in physical, emotional, mental,
and social condition, and report any unusual symptoms, accidents,
injuries, or unusual occurrences promptly to front office.
- Complete various types of forms including, but not limited to
incident reports and other written/digital documentation of ADLS
and medication passes as necessary for communication with the Care
Manager(s) and state compliance.
- Assist residents during mealtimes, serve meals in accordance
with AZ Food Handler's requirements, and ensure that food is
presented in an attractive manner.
- Perform household chores including laundry and cleaning tasks
as outlined in daily responsibilities list.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)License/Certification:
- AZ Caregiver Certification (Preferred)
- CPR and First Aid Certification (Preferred)
Keywords: ACASA - Glendale, AZ, Gilbert , In Home Caregiver - Internal, Healthcare , Coolidge, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!