Posted on: August 1, 2022
Therapy Tree is currently accepting applications for a Speech
Language Pathologist at one of our many locations! Join a team of
highly qualified and passionate therapists that seek to make a
meaningful and lasting impact in the lives of children.
Full Time, Part Time, PRN and 1099 opportunities available!
At Therapy Tree, we endeavor to treat the whole person with a
multidisciplinary family-centered approach. We are one tree with
many branches, and we coordinate together to provide the best
overall outcome for our patients and to empower children and adults
to live more rich and fulfilling lives. We provide evidence based,
results oriented therapy which is tailored to meet the needs of
each individual. Our therapists use motivating and fun activities
to encourage children, capture their interest, and provide
successful and motivating experiences in order to help children to
progress in their skills and to develop a love for learning and a
1. We are passionate.
2. We are united.
3. We are committed.
4. We uplift.
5. We perform with excellence.
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited
- MUST be able to supervise assistants (CCC)
- Current AZ SLP licensure.
- Fingerprint clearance cardDuties
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, communication,
and swallowing disorders.
- Educate and train patients/parents/caregivers.
- Supervise SLPAs.
- Collaborate with other therapists and assistants.Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision (50% of Employee Premium Paid by Therapy
- Life Insurance
- 401k (1:1 match up to 4% with immediate vesting)
- 40 hours of PTO
- 40 hours of Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- National Association Dues Reimbursement
- Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Milestone Trips
- Referral bonuses
- EOS Gym Membership
- Access to high-quality therapy materials
- and more! Locations
- Central Phoenix
- Southwest Phoenix
Keywords: ThreeapyTree, Gilbert , Speech/Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!