Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - COVID19 - $3,199 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery
for a travel nursing job in Gilbert, Arizona.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 08/15/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand all the reasons to avoid taking an assignment with an
agency you've never worked with before. We want to reward you for
giving us a chance, so when you sign for your first assignment (of
13 weeks or more) with us from now until August 31st we will
include a $1,000 bonus on your first paycheck.*******Prophecy
Dysrhythmia Exam required 24-48hrs prior to acceptance of a
position. Maximum attempts is 2: Required for: Ambulance Transport,
Cardiac Cath Lab, ICU, CVICU, EP Lab, ER, Helicopter Transport
(Flight), House Supervisor, PACU/Recovery, PCU, PICU, Pre-op/PACU,
Stepdown, Telemetry/IMC, Transitional ICU/TCU units.***
***A pass/fail Sim Lab is required on Day 1 of orientation (study
guides provided with first day instructions).
Submissions cannot have worked in Arizona for the past 12
months/one year as a permanent staff employee and does not have a
currently active position at an acute care hospital or hospital
system in Arizona (meaning even staff PRN).
COVID vaccine is required or declination form with appropriate
documentation AND hospital approval.
- Unit: L & D / OB Triage
- # beds: 10 L&D beds / 4 Triage beds (travelers will not go to
- Certs: BLS, ACLS, NRP, and certification in Intermediate FHM.
Must circulate for c-sections, no scrubing. Will follow patient to
OR and PACU.
- Ratios: 1:1 active delivery / 1:2 regular labor.
- Charge Nurse: Yes, does not take patients.
- Nurse Aides: No PCTs, but CSTs in OR for C-sections.
- Weekend Requirement: Every other to every 3rd weekend.
- Holidays: Work into perm staff rotation.
- Scrub Color: Provided
- Tele: Very little cardiac monitoring. Most transferred to
ICU/Tele with a L&D RN.
- Vents: No
- Hospitalist or Intesivist in house: Anesthesia available 24/7
- IV Team: No
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Shifts: 12 hr, 7-730.
- Floating: Yes, Mother Baby and Postpartum. WILL ALSO FLOAT
FREQUENTLY BETWEEN AND CHANDLER REGIONAL. Travelers should be very
comfortable with this.
- Floor specific orientation: 3 shifts on the floor.
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: 300-325 births per month.
Preclampsia, mag use, post partum hemorrhage, no tubals. Must have
experience in perinatal safetly checklists.
- Additional Notes: 30% deliveries by Midwife. 70% epidural
usage.Quality Nurses Job ID #d390356. Pay package is based on 12
hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Quality NursesWe are
travelers building the kind of agency we always wanted, while still
working assignments.We are transparent. Our clinicians are just as
important to us as our customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be
glad to work with on the same unit. If approved, you will get your
own admin dedicated to helping you with everything before, during,
and after each assignment for your entire time with us.--More
info:---Pay is every Friday starting the second Friday of your
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Gilbert , Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - COVID19 - $3,199 per week, Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!