EMT (Full-Time) - Located in Mesa, AZ
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in Mesa, AZMore Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will
respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical
assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment, and customer
service to patients.
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain the company image
and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Driver's License
- National or State EMT certification
- CPR/BLS certifications
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose US? As a national leader in medical transport services,
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
*Get paid to work with your friends! GMR is looking for people like
GMR Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your
name to their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Amr, Gilbert , EMT (Full-Time) - Located in Mesa, AZ, Healthcare , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!