Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - COVID19 - $2,700 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room
for a travel nursing job in Gilbert, Arizona.Job Description &
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, evenings
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand all the reasons to avoid taking an assignment with an
agency you've never worked with before. We want to reward you for
giving us a chance, so when you sign for your first assignment (of
13 weeks or more) with us from now until August 31st we will
include a $1,000 bonus on your first paycheck.Submissions cannot
have worked in Arizona for the past 12 months/one year as a
permanent staff employee and does not have a currently active
position at an acute care hospital or hospital system in Arizona
(meaning even staff PRN).
COVID vaccine is required, or declination form with supporting
documentation from clergy or MD (depending on reason for
- Unit: OR
- # beds: 9 OR suites
- Certs: BLS, ACLS, PALS. RN must circulate, scrub is a plus.
- Cases per day: 40, 70% outpatient, 20% add-on rate per day
- Charge Nurse: Charge over OR, PACU, PreOp, and Endo
- CSTs: Yes, Requires BLS. Does not need certification.
- Sterile Processing Techs: Yes, Require BLS. Process,
decontaminate, and pack trays. 2-5 years of strong experience
required. No eye center techs.
- Weekend Requirement: 15-20 cases on Saturdays.
- Call: 5-6 call shifts in 6 week period
- Scrub Color: Provided
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Shifts: 8, 10, and 12hr shifts. Start times: 6a, 1030a, 230p.
High need on nights.
- Floating: NA
- Floor specific orientation: 3 days on the job orientation.
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: Heavy Ortho, General
Surgery, Gyn, Robotics, Uncomplicated ENT. No Cardiac / Vascular.
Outpatient cases: ENT, Hernia, Gyn. Outpatient Peds: mostly tubes
and tonsils. C-Sections done in L&D.
- Additional Notes: No first time travelers or RNs with no EMR
experience. 2-5 years OR experience required.Quality Nurses Job ID
#d409833. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per
week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be
determined.About Quality NursesWe are travelers building the kind
of agency we always wanted, while still working assignments.We are
transparent. Our clinicians are just as important to us as our
customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the
same unit. If approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to
helping you with everything before, during, and after each
assignment for your entire time with us.--More info:---Pay is every
Friday starting the second Friday of your assignment.
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Gilbert , Travel Nurse RN - OR - Operating Room - COVID19 - $2,700 per week, Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!