Certified Nursing Assistant - Fulltime (day)
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Dignity Health East Valley Rehabilitation Hospital- Gilbert is the
second joint venture operation, free-standing Post-Acute Inpatient
Rehabilitation Hospital between Dignity Health and Kindred
Healthcare. This new 50,000 square foot two-story 40-bed hospital
will be located at1850 South Santan Village Gilbert, Arizona.
The facility will have all private rooms and focus on acute
rehabilitation for patients who suffer from stroke, traumatic brain
injury, spinal cord injury, complex neurological disorders,
orthopedic conditions, multiple trauma, amputation and other
injuries or disorders. The large multidisciplinary therapy
gymnasiums will be outfitted with the latest therapeutic
technologies, including augmented reality balance training, therapy
bionics and a full body exoskeleton. The hospital will also include
a therapeutic courtyard with exterior amenities, such as a golf
chipping range, pickle ball and cornhole.
Assist nursing staff with patients' personal care, emotional
support, and activities of daily living. More complex duties
performed under supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Performs patient care responsibilities considering needs
specific to the standard of care for patient's age.
- Provides morning care which may include bed bath, shower or
whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back care, changing bed
linens, cleaning over bed table and bedside stand, straightening
room and other general care as necessary throughout the
- Provides evening care which includes hands/face washing as
needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen,
cleaning over bed tables, straightening room and other general care
- Notifies appropriate licensed personnel when patient complains
- Prepares patients for meals; serves and removes food trays and
assists with meals or feeds patients if necessary.
- Distributes drinking water and other nourishments to
- Answers patient call lights, anticipates patient's needs and
makes rounds to assigned patients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of course for nursing assistants
- Current state certification as a Nursing Assistant
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Gilbert , Certified Nursing Assistant - Fulltime (day), Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!