LPN (PRN) - Saguaro
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$34.00 - $38.87 / hour
At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good.
At CoreCivic we do more than manage inmates, we care for people.
CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (PRN) who
have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment.
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required
by applicable policies and/or procedures.
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or
equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate
as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be licensed in the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed, licensed practical, lvn,
lvn lpn, med, med surg, nurse i, nurse ii, practical nurse
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gilbert , LPN (PRN) - Saguaro, Healthcare , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!