Registered Nurse - Home Health
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We're looking for Registered Nurses with experience caring for
patients who may be permanently disabled, recovering from major
surgery, or suffering from chronic illnesses in the comfort of
their own home for a 13 week contract with an area hospital.
You'll fit right in at Jackson where we've been helping talented
nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the
U.S. since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months HH experience within the last 3 years.
- Oasis experience preferred, often required.
- Current BLS required. Certifications vary by location. Job may
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients,
that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Gilbert , Registered Nurse - Home Health, Healthcare , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!