Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Facility: FLORENCE WEST CORRECTIONAL & REHABILITATION FACILITY
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Employees working a normal work week (30 hours or more)
will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized
workforce with options for you and your family including:
--- Paid time off * Paid holidays * 401(k)
* 401(k) matching * Health Insurance * Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance * Life Insurance * Flexible spending account
* Health savings account * Tuition Reimbursement * Reduced tuition
* Employee discount * Employee assistance program * Pet
* Disability Insurance * Paid training * Other benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for food professionals looking for
career growth! This Cook Supervisor position is perfect for you if
you are passionate about food and quality assurance and thrive in
fast-paced environments. In addition to being a food enthusiast, we
are searching for a communicator who wants to work in an
environment where they can make an impact. There is no need for
extensive experience, just a positive attitude! We look forward to
hearing from you!
Join A Community That Cares
Joining GEO means contributing to our mission to provide the best
rehabilitation and community reintegration programs and services to
those in our care. GEO is a place for professional growth,
exploration, creativity, and valuable interpersonal relationships.
Interested in achieving extraordinary things? Send in your
application. Every one of our employees makes us who we are.
Your Main Tasks
Working alongside our Food Services Manager, you'll be responsible
for preparation scheduling and quality assurance across all our
food and supplies. With us, you will:
- Oversee inmates on production/service and preparation/inventory
documents before each meal.
- Oversee additional records such as service plan, tray
assessments, restricted diets, daily sanitation, and meal
- Carry out the orientation and training program for inmate
- Ensure safety compliance and monitor equipment maintenance.
We're Looking for Individuals from Different Backgrounds
Building an inclusive culture where every employee can perform to
their maximum potential is the center of GEO's employee value
proposition. Our success is based on diversity in our workforce and
the inclusion of eclectic perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds.
Everyone is encouraged to apply. Here's to unlimited ideas,
increased productivity, and innovative solutions!
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Must be able to demonstrate
the use and understanding of the facility's recipes, policies, and
procedures. Must be able to communicate to all personnel the
minimum production/service requirements of the job.
- Prior food services experience helpful, but not required.
Correctional food service eperience a huge plus.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license.
- Frequently: Lift or carry and push/pull up to 60 lbs.; sit.
- Occasionally: Lift, carry, push/pull up to 60 lbs. (sometimes
more); bend, stoop, reach above shoulder level, climb, walk, and
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Gilbert , COOK SUPERVISOR, Hospitality & Tourism , Florence, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!