Restaurant Manager in Gilbert, AZ at Seville Golf Country Club
Company: Gilbert, AZ, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
Oversee daily food and beverage service in the Club restaurant
operations. Assure all Food and Beverage operations and Member
services are coordinated to exceed Member expectations, while
ensuring the standards of service and safety guidelines are
- Maintaining Invited service standards as outlined in the
Hospitality First training program at high standards.
- Directly or indirectly supervise, as directed, service staff to
ensure consistent service and execution of Member/Guest FB
- Have a complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte
menu, including daily features and specials.
- Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various
liquors, beer and wines available at the Club.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in a timely
- Start opening procedures for breakfast, lunch or dinner
(depending on shift). Including completing closing procedures as
- As applicable, attend, lead and/or participate in all staff
meetings, as well as participate in daily line-ups, weekly service
training meetings and special training sessions when
- As directed, assist in the implementation of various training
programs to the service personnel. About You
- 2+ years experience in restaurant or club related field in Food
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Food Handlers Certificate, Alcohol Safety, STAR Service
Certification, STAR Trainer Certification, TABC Certification, and
CPR Certification preferred.
- Deals with highly confidential material (i.e. Member/Employee
- Service STAR Training, Alcohol Management.
- Computer literacy required/Spreadsheet knowledge required.
Computer skills, good communication skills, ability to be a strong
- Professional indoor office/Club environment. Have more
questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter
FacebookInvited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer /
Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Gilbert, AZ, United States, Gilbert , Restaurant Manager in Gilbert, AZ at Seville Golf Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!