Posted on: August 17, 2019
Food. Cooking. Creativity. Is this your life? Do you believe that
commitment unlocks unlimited potential? We are the perfect Company
to launch or further your career. We are all about great
ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration. Oh
yeah, we don't work weekends unless we are opening a new location
or kicking it at some cool industry event.
Guckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that
pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace. We
encourage our team members to join in community events such as Chef
Ann Foundation to support the #RealSchoolFood campaign, promoting
cooking healthy meals with real ingredients at schools., Second
Harvest Food Bank, Girls on the Run, and many more community
We offer fantastic health and wellness benefit options that include
but not limited to medical, HSA, a rewarding wellness program,
dental, vision, FSA, commuter benefits, EAP, free meal each day,
free pair of safety shoes at time of hire, and much more.
Guckenheimer's own Learning Management System at your fingertips
and a yearly tuition reimbursement program will enable you to
enhance your career development in your new and exciting position
We encourage you to apply to our CASHIER opportunity and bring your
knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to
our culinary program. Monday-Friday 12pm-8pm
Position Summary:Greet guests, making them feel welcome. Operate
cash register taking payment from customers. Maintain the front
house keeping service areas clean and stocked with product.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Operate Cash Register accurately.
- Recognize menu items and accurately charge customers for
- Smile, greet, and serve customers making them feel
- Prepare and stock service areas for hot or cold beverages, such
as coffee and teas.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend
and preparation descriptions.
- Display prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti and
- Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage
- Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
- Set up or restock beverage and product displays.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Accurately record sales on a cash register and make change for
customers within a 1% margin of error.
- Catering or food preparation skills.
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Chef Manager, Food Service Manager or General
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during
- Must be able to use a cash register or computer key board for
up to 2 hours continuously.
- Must be able to load and push a cart a short distance.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment
Guckenheimer participates in the E-Verify Program, as required by
Keywords: Guckenheimer, Gilbert , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!