Quality Control Inspector II - up to $24/hr
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Hiring QC Inspector II (Quality Control Inspector II) Must be
experienced in QC (4 years minimum) Aerospace/Manufacturing
Industry Temp to Hire Mid - Level Experience required. Full Time
MON - THU. Off Fri, Sat, Sun 7AM - 3:30PM. 4,10 hour shifts a week.
$20-24/hr depending on experience in QC Are you looking to join a
dynamic growing organization in the Aerospace and Defense industry?
We are looking for you! When hired company offers this benefits
- Top tier PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 10 paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision the first of the preceding month after
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- LTD, 401k and other optional benefits SUMMARY: Quality Control
Inspectors provide support to PLI Manufacturing Production
operations to ensure products being produced or sold meet the
expectations of the customer. Typical tasks include in-process
inspections, final inspections, receiving inspections, and
preparing First Article Inspection reports. ESSENTIAL DUTIES /
- Perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during
the manufacture of products.
- Perform receiving inspection.
- Perform and document First Article Inspections (FAI) per AS9102
and/or Customer requirements, including delta and Internal
- Perform delegated source inspection (per customer
- Provide training to other Quality Inspectors for in-process,
Final, and delegated source responsibilities.
- Assist with RMA & MRB duties and drive quick disposition for
any nonconforming products as needed.
- Maintain high level of integrity in dealing with all
departments within the organization.
- Become focal point for Quality issues, concerns, or
- Drive to improve efficiency of team through small projects and
implementing new processes or updating existing ones.
- Drive Root cause and corrective action when repeat
nonconformities are identified.
- Participate in teams to help improve safety, FOD awareness, and
reduce rework. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma with a minimum of 4 years relevant
- Skilled in the use of measuring equipment, such as scales,
calipers, and micrometers, read engineering drawings and specs
- Strong attention to detail, organization, time management and
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to learn and train other team members new processes or
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, general ERP/MRP
knowledge). PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE:
- AS9100 or ISO9001 Quality Management System
- AS9102 First Article Inspection (FAI)
- J-STD-001 Solder Workmanship
- IPC-A-620 Wire Harness Workmanship For immediate consideration
apply below or call or text Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep
your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do
just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with
premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and
thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we
provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Gilbert , Quality Control Inspector II - up to $24/hr, Human Resources , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!