Facility Human Resource Generalist
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Facility Human Resource
Generalist who has a passion for providing the highest quality care
in an institutional security setting.Who We Are:
- CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services, providing
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success after release.
- Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70
security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are
driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.What
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.What You Get To
Do:Change the lives of those in your care!
The Facility Human Resource Generalist provides guidance, support,
and expertise in the implementation and administration of human
resources policies, procedures, and programs. Offers support and
direction in areas such as compensation, benefits, recruiting,
compliance, employee relations, organizational development, and
other general areas of human resources.
- Support all aspects of HR processes ensuring procedures and
contract requirements are met.
- Assist in managing facility hiring processes ensuring adherence
to company hiring practices.
- Support in implementation of recruiting programs and in
creating a community presence for recruitment.
- Provide employee relations support in resolution of grievances,
employee-related legal and/or union action.
- Assist/Inform employees regarding benefits during on-boarding
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with an
Associate's degree in Human Resource Management, Business
Administration or a related field is required.
- Two years of human resources experience is required. Additional
experience may be substituted for the required education on a
- Must have strong time management, organizational, communication
and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is required.
- Experience with an HRIS, payroll software, and web-based
recruiting systems is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gilbert , Facility Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Eloy, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!