Temporary HR Assistant
Company: COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Under limited supervision, administers Cobre Valley Regional
Medical Center's Human Resource programs using administrative
manuals and approved policies and procedures. Assists in developing
Human Resource policy and procedures and implementation. Performs a
variety of secretarial and general clerical duties and may
occasionally relieve supervisor of some routine tasks that are
administrative in nature. The Human Resource Assistant adheres to
the principles, philosophy and mission of Cobre Valley Regional
Medical Center in all aspects of job performance.QUALIFICATIONS
- High school graduation or GED required with completion of
post-secondary education business classes. Associates degree
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in the Human Resource setting
(i.e., employment, employee benefits, payroll, etc.)
- Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing and Mainframe/PC
- Demonstrate ability to attend to detail or project
follow-through and meeting deadlines.
- Must possess good communication/interpersonal skills to deal
effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Frequent interaction with staff, retirees and management.Must
be able to perform effectively under stress.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, Gilbert , Temporary HR Assistant, Human Resources , Globe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!