Security Officer (4315)- $16-$22/hr, Benefits, and No experience requi
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: September 19, 2018
Resume Required to Apply
Must Have Arizona Guard Card
WHO WE ARE:
Advance Security is a division of U.S. Security Associates, Inc. the 4th largest Security Provider with 160 Branch Offices, serving over 4,700 clients and employing over 46,000 employees. Advance Security distinguishes itself among its competitors by having responsive management teams, consistent delivery of services, leading-edge technology as well as award-winning training programs.
Join America's Team of Professionals!
The Site Supervisor of Guard Service leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide guard services and asset protection (lives, buildings, equipment, data, & intellectual property) within the assigned area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enhance, track and report on effective schedules with minimum overtime.
- Ensure that you and your team members understand, align performance and actions with, and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department.
- Serve as department's liaison on security subject matter.
- Accomplish contractor's objectives by establishing action plans, timetables and outcome measurements; obtaining and allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Maintain contractor's results by recruiting and selecting key personnel; coaching, counseling, and disciplining personnel; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Solidify existing relationships with Line of Business executives by actively engaging in dialogue and by supporting key initiatives and activities.
- Achieve financial goals by establishing objectives; developing and monitoring budgets; controlling and reducing costs; optimizing use of department assets.
- Continually searches for ways to add value and to position the organization for future success
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned. JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Builds trust and instills self-confidence through mutual respect and ongoing communication.
- Deals effectively and delivers excellent customer service.
- Flexible schedule and strong computer skills.
- Be a results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill.
- Be an analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver. REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility within the security field including experience leading a comparable sized organization.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent skills utilizing MS Office Suite and Excel is required.
- Ability to learn and apply Clients Customer Excellence Systems concepts.
- Demonstrates resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Proven track record of managing and developing employees.
- Demonstrated track record in dealing with the effective communication of complex organizational and human resource issues.
- Must have a valid Arizona State Security Officer License.
- Must be able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen. DISCLAIMER:
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Associated topics: alarm, countermeasure, guard, loss prevention, monitor, patrol officer, security, security officer, unarmed, university
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Gilbert , Security Officer (4315)- $16-$22/hr, Benefits, and No experience requi, Human Resources , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!