Solution Analyst - HR Technology - USDC
Company: Deloitte & Touche
Posted on: February 6, 2019
Solution Analyst - HR Technology Are you looking to start your career in an exciting technology field that is growing? Deloitte's Human Capital as a Service AMS (Application Management Support) team focuses on helping our clients realize the true value of their HR technology transformations by providing a team of professionals to maintain and support their investment. Our AMS Solution Analyst are aligned with an HR technology (such as Workday, Oracle, etc) to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences to provide ongoing support. Don't have the technical experience with those tools? That's OK - we will give you all the training you need! We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants to dive in to HRIS technologies and work with clients to ensure a success post go-live. You will get hands on experience of HR tools and cutting-edge technologies while working in a collaborative environment within our US Delivery Center. As a Solution Analyst within AMS, you will provide high-quality support to clients after a successful HR Technology Transformation. Our Solution Analysts work in a team environment to solving problems and support our clients continues success after implementation. Work You'll Do:
- Support Deloitte clients after a successful go-live of Workday, Oracle or SucessFactors
- Provide support to clients by configuring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing technical and functional issues.
- Maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
- Engage in proactive suggestions and apply creative thinking to solving client problems. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel. Basic Qualifications:
- Degree in a Technology related field
- At least 6 months of professional experience (Technical support or development experience is preferred)
- Has an interest in learning new technologies specifically in the HRIS space
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must be located in one of our Deloitte USDC offices in Orlando, FL - Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area) - Mechanicsburg, PA (some relocate assistance is provided) About Deloitte Human Capital Consulting Application Management Services (AMS) In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice. How you'll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. - provided by Dice Analyst, Consulting, Development, Excel, HTML, HTTP, Management, Oracle, Recruiter, Research
Keywords: Deloitte & Touche, Gilbert , Solution Analyst - HR Technology - USDC, Human Resources , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!