Oracle EBS Solution Specialist - NBI_US
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Deloitte Consulting LLP ("Deloitte Consulting") is one of the
nation's leading consulting firms for business strategy,
operations, technology and human resources planning. We bring
together a strong combination of experience, scale and capabilities
to help clients address their most complex business problems. The
organizational structure of our parent organization, Deloitte LLP
("Deloitte") and our collaborative approach integrate our
consulting services with other Deloitte subsidiaries offering tax
services, financial advisory services, and risk management
capabilities. Clients depend on us for straightforward advice and
results that create value.
Deloitte's Solutions Network (SNET) is a global network that
connects Deloitte's solution centers, extended delivery centers,
clients, and vendor partners. The primary focus of the SNET is to
support client development projects, client pursuits, solution
development, and practice development. The SNET does this by
providing project teams with a hosted infrastructure that includes
a large mix of hardware vendors, operating systems, and technical
application expertise. The SNET also provides on-site technical
architecture and application experts for Deloitte's clients.
The Solution Network consists of experts with knowledge of major
packaged applications and technologies - PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP,
JD Edwards, Siebel, Middleware, BI/DW, JAVA, .Net, networking, SAN,
server virtualization, etc. SNET staff is also exposed to new and
emerging technology, and in many cases serve as an R&D function
As a dynamic and leading-edge company, Deloitte offers a phenomenal
opportunity for staff to join a high growth environment to expand,
enhance and strengthen their client service and technology
The Solutions Network, EBS and OCI Solution Specialist will be
responsible for providing technical leadership and designing,
architecting, creating and managing the various EBS and Oracle
Cloud Infrastructure services supported by the Solutions Network.
It is required for this position to be located either in Gilbert,
AZ or Lake Mary, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA. This will also be part of
the larger SNET Oracle team which includes Philadelphia - PA,
Hyderabad and Bengaluru - India. This position will be focused on
supporting the client engagements requiring Oracle Cloud
Infrastructure and Oracle eBusiness Suite Administration, and also
to support the applications and database needs for developing go to
market solutions. Supported systems will span flavors of Windows,
UNIX, and Linux along with Oracle cloud and other cloud service
provider platforms. In addition to hands-on technical work this
position will require providing assistance to project teams with
architecture design, upgrades, performance tuning, systems
stabilization, documentation development and the creation of client
This position may require up to 25% travel. US citizenship / Green
Card status is preferred.
- Minimum of a Bachelor' s degree.
- Five + years' experience installing, configuring,
administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle eBusiness Suite
on Linux, UNIX and Windows environments.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of application administration
and strong DBA background in eBusiness Suite.
- Install, Upgrade, Patching and cloning of e-Business suite
R11i/R12/R12.2 on various infrastructure and cloud platforms
- Experience in database administration, RAC, Performance tuning,
and Backup and Recovery skills in Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c and 21c
along with use of Oracle Enterprise manager and other equivalent
- Exposure in High availability configurations of applications,
database and the underlying infrastructure and Cloud
- Working knowledge of Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP), Linux (Red Hat,
OEL) and Windows Operating system
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are
- Proven skills as a team member on at least two or more full
- Experience in advanced EBS topologies like integration with
VCP, Demantra, BI and other boundary applications.
- Exposure to advanced EBS configurations like DMZ, PCP, TLS
- Experience in hybrid cloud environments and administration of
environments spread across multiple cloud platforms
- Knowledge on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) platform with
understanding on OCI Regions and Availability Domains to
accommodate technical workloads and configure DR Landscapes.
- Exposure to Identity and Access Management features, OCI
Compute, Storage and Network services as required for e-Business
suite and database management.
- Knowledge of various database services available within OCI
like Exadata, Virtual Machine DB Systems, Bare Metal DB System,
Autonomous Transaction Processing and Autonomous Datawarehouse
- Knowledge of governance and administrative services in OCI like
Audit service, tagging, Cost management and Analysis and other
security services a plus.
- Experience with handling Oracle Workloads on other CSPs like
AWS and Azure is a plus.
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and
- Prior consulting experience is desired.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple packages/applications
while further developing your career.
- Ability to mentor and manage junior team members.
- Ability to assist multiple projects environments
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , Oracle EBS Solution Specialist - NBI_US, IT / Software / Systems , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!