SAP Basis/HANA - SS/SSS - Location Open
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients'
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied
to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and
tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes
to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the
work of more junior staff
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies
changes in scope
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of
personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to
subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful
realization of client goals
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going
operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology.
Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest
technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on
digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers,
enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their
business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP
S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP
S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and
Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math,
Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
- 4 -10 years of SAP HANA and Basis Administration
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration
- Experience in SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like
DMO and SUM
- Experience Configuring and maintaining SAP Solution Manager &
- Experience with Unix scripting, database creations, migrations,
system sizing, systems configurations, storage management, database
backups, recovery and DR for SAP systems is a plus
- Experience performing administration of SAP software
application products, including SAP Business & Enterprise
solutions, ECC, BW, CRM, Portal, Solution Manager and other SAP
software solutions. Provide technical support and troubleshooting
software application related issues.
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL;
Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert,
AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL;
Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN;
Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St.
Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL;
or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations:
Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , SAP Basis/HANA - SS/SSS - Location Open, IT / Software / Systems , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!