Master Data Management - Integration Developer
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Supply Chain Management - Solution Specialist; Integration Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain product development - someone who gets excited about the possibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Define and utilize data mapping for interfaces between source systems and destination system formats (Product Data / Product Lifecycle Management)
* Collaborate with internal Deloitte resources/consultants and with Customers SMEs to execute activities required for solution delivery
* Write automation scripts to improve speed and effectiveness of testing
* Develop and maintain Extract Application for initial and continued delivery on multiple engagements
* Identify transformation and integration requirements to support functional future-state design
* Develop and support execution of unit test cases and test methods for interfaces
* Leverage domain experience to provide insight on prepared data
* Support the integrated testing and loading of the extracted data into the target PLM System
* Supports updates to delivery repository to support future engagements
* Update marketing and eminence materials post engagement with approved changes and retains the materials in the SharePoint repository
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3+ years of experience
* Experienced with Product Data / Product Lifecycle Management
* Integration Developer able to develop application (using established APIs) to extract metadata and files from source systems and write the files to a local directory and the Metadata to text files (CSV or XML)
* 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following tools: Documentum, SmartPlant Instruction, GE Meridium, SAP Plant Maintenance/Materials Management, AVEVA ED
* Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL or Gilbert, AZ area
* Must be willing to travel up to 20%
* Ability to work within project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Results-driven mindset and ability to decompose business requirements into detailed technical activities
* Prior hands on experience creating Automation of data extraction and transformation with tools such as Python, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.
* Prior experience testing and issuing management applications such as JIRA, Selenium, UFT, Katalon, etc.
* Minimum of 2 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice Business Requirements, Consulting, Developer, Development, Documentum, Excel, HTML, HTTP, Lifecycle, Management, Materials, Networks, Project, Python, Recruiter, Research, SAP, Scripts, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Testing, XML
Keywords: Deloitte, Gilbert , Master Data Management - Integration Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!