On Site Technology Support- Gilbert, AZ
Company: Deloitte & Touche
Posted on: February 6, 2019
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Location: Gilbert (Phoenix), AZ
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
You'll be responsible for maintaining end user relationships at all levels of the organization while providing technical support to Deloitte's mobile workforce locally, at client engagement sites, or other locations as required in a 24 hour x 7 day environment. You will have the opportunity to utilize your exceptional customer service and technical support skills to solve problems with laptops, printers, software, and mobile telephony devices. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your presentation skills through the delivery of training related programs to the user community.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
- Communications For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at .
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees.
- Superior customer service and communication skills along with the ability to build rapport and strong business relationships with the user community.
- Experienced in providing end user support in a fast paced environment. Role requires the ability to interact with all levels in the organization including senior leadership.
- Candidate will possess strong technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printer and mobile smartphone technologies along with Microsoft and MAC operating systems, MS-Office products including MS Outlook & Skype for Business.
- Position requires the ability to solve technical problems in person and virtually using remote control tools.
- Must be able to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Ability to work overtime including nights and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related IT field or 4 + years equivalent work experience providing client facing technical support configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing laptop hardware/software and mobile device technologies.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations. Preferred:
- Experience providing end user support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification desired.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications a plus
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business) How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice Customer Service, Development, Excel, Hardware, HTML, HTTP, Laptop, Management, MCSE, Outlook, PC, Printer, Project, Project Management, Recruiter, Research, Security, Video, Windows
Keywords: Deloitte & Touche, Gilbert , On Site Technology Support- Gilbert, AZ, IT / Software / Systems , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!