Sr SalesForce Developer / Apps Systems Engineer 5 (ASE 5)
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume when submitting your application for consideration.
To participate in some selection activities you will need to
respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email
and text message. - In order to receive text message invitations,
your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as
"Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your
application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers'
financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking
for talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo Technology
sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations
of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint;
provides information security; and enables continuous banking
access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells
Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.This is a Senior
Systems Engineer position in the WF Commercial Capital Salesforce
CRM development - group, currently supporting Wells Fargo Equipment
Finance(WFEF), - Commercial Dealership Financing(CDF) and Capital
Finance line of businesses. This position will play a key role in
building the next generation of SalesForce CRM application to cater
the needs of multiple lines of businesses. The candidate will be
responsible for design, development & testing of application.The
ideal candidate will serve as the technical consultant to business
and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise
Architecture and Development, having expertise across a broad
portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth
expertise within a more specific portion of the
architecture/technology. - The ideal candidate will have
SalesForce/Apex Development experience. However, candidates who are
proficient in any Object Oriented languages like .Net/Java/C++ and
are willing and able to learn SalesForce will be considered. -
Candidates are expected to take ownership of a process and
accountability for its day to day activities, and able to work
independently or as part of a team.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation,
utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools
and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops
highly complex original code.
- Is an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Has ability to leads projects, allocate and manage resources
and work of less experienced staff if needed.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are
met.Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a
process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able
to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a
diverse range of programming languages and technologies.
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of development experience with one or more of the
following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 4+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL
server, or Teradata
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- Experience leading projects that require integration of
multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and
- Financial industry experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with a quantitative
development team about models and integration strategies
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple
people and sources
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or
problems into well defined plans, solutions, and test scripts
- Ability to understand client concerns, questions, and
- Ability to understand short and long term costs, benefits, and
risks of technical solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across
all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and
adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key
team members and partners are in various time zones and
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and
follow specific guidelines
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Good quality review skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data mapping, mining, or
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Knowledge and understanding of originating, structuring, and
executing transactions related to corporate banking or other credit
related products for the most critical or complex clients
- Knowledge and understanding of project management
methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and
VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing
Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning design and development.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes,
Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL.
- Solid understanding of governor limits.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and
Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2).
- Good knowledge in querying databases such as Oracle and queries
using Force.com explorer.
- Good knowledge of Force.com Migration tool.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- 5 + years of experience with Eclipse IDE or 5+ years of MS
Visual Studio experience.
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Gilbert , Sr SalesForce Developer / Apps Systems Engineer 5 (ASE 5), Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!