Company: Transdev Inc
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes
of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail,
paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200
transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and
airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our
mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of
life and combat global warming.
Cleans buses under direct supervision.
Why work with us?
* Starting pay rate $12.00/hr.
* Health Benefits offered after 90 day probation period
* 401K benefits w/match
* Sick and Vacation accrual
* Washes exterior of vehicles using power washer and brushes;
sweeps and removes trash from vehicles
* Drives, maneuvers, and parks vehicles
* Performs light maintenance to shop areas, fueling stations, and
* Reports any maintenance issues to Supervisor
Other duties as required.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications :
* High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
* Must possess a valid state driver's license with a minimum of one
year of driving experience and a good driving record
Skills and Knowledge Required:
* Good oral communication skills
* Ability to read and follow written and spoken instructions
* Ability to read, comprehend, and abide by Material Safety Data
Sheets and all other safety training materials provided
* Ability to learn shop processes including fueling vehicles and
* Ability to mix and use a variety of cleaning products
* Ability to use a variety of equipment such as buffers, scrubbing
machines, and other heavy cleaning equipment
* Strong attention to details
Travel requirement (as a percent):
* Must submit to drug testing, physical examination, and a criminal
* Less than 10% of work is accomplished in doors and in air
conditioned or well ventilated facilities
* Greater than 90% of work is accomplished in an open garage
* Performs physical activities that require considerable use of the
arms, repetitive hand wrist motion, and legs and moving the whole
body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and
* May be asked to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
* May be exposed to cleaning chemicals, you have access to safety
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check
Posted Date3 months ago(10/29/2019 6:16 PM)
Internal Code 3Ind1
Keywords: Transdev Inc, Gilbert , Vehicle Cleaner, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!