Consumer Credit Senior Associate (Originations Loss Estimation)
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume when submitting your application for consideration.
To participate in some selection activities you will need to
respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email
and text message. - In order to receive text message invitations,
your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as
"Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your
application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers'
financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking
for talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Corporate Risk helps all
Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses
on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial
crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market,
model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic,
and technology risk.Primary responsibility will be to provide
accurate, forward-looking loss predictions for Wells Fargo auto
loan applications to be used in pricing, credit policy strategy
development, and portfolio performance monitoring, including
regular re-estimation and implementation of loss model updates. -
The analyst will have a love for developing data visualizations
that speak to business needs, as well as a love for developing
process efficiencies and procedures that cross-check accuracy,
pro-actively identify potential issues, and eliminate or reduce
operational risks.Key responsibilities of the team include:
- rack the accuracy of loss predictions calculated at
origination, and, when needed, develop model adjustment
recommendations to restore accuracy.
- Support implementation testing of loss-prediction model
- Align estimates with those from other groups, like loss
- Design robust monitoring and reporting on loss predictions and
actual loss performance, especially for assistance in pricing,
credit strategy, and for assessing adequacy of returns.
- Maintain accurate, clear documentation for key stakeholders and
- Provide loss prediction support to credit risk- and pricing-
strategy development teams.
- Understand the use of the loss predictions by our key users
(pricing, credit policy development, and portfolio monitoring) in
order to provide appropriate analysis and visualizations that
inform and empower our user groups as they develop their respective
strategies and reports.#WFRiskJob#ESGriskThe locations will be: San
Fran, West Des Moines, Hicksville, Wilmington, Concord, Chandler,
Irvine, Portland, and Charlotte, or other Wells Fargo hub
- 5+ years of experience in risk role
- 2+ years of SAS programming experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent coding skills that reflect a deep respect for the
importance of writing clear, well commented, quality checked,
portable, and easily maintained code.
- Reputation for integrity, accuracy, and diligence.
- Strong statistical analysis capabilities, and experience
creating large analytical datasets.
- Excellent teammember skills: - proactive in identifying when
outside help is needed, and, conversely, eager to provide help to
- Structured, disciplined approach to solving complex
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and
- Credit risk or finance experience with a consumer lending
product; auto preferred. -
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Gilbert , Consumer Credit Senior Associate (Originations Loss Estimation), Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!