((("macro_id": "panther_macros_1771_manual_post___9431 job_listing")))
Posted on: February 15, 2020
ApplyOverviewJob Family: Business OperationsResponsible for the
day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to
deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the
effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology
thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment
capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable
capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of
service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business
processes and operational standards to execute service delivery.
Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives,
business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements.
Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments
and translate them into operational implications for the
company.Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease CollectionsAccountable for
the day-to-day support of consumer loan and lease accounts in all
stages and statuses in order to ensure that payments are received
in a timely manner and to minimize losses. Ensures adherence to
internal policy and external regulations. Supports respectful
customer experiences throughout life of loan.Summary of
Responsibilities:The Manger, Auto Loan & Lease Collections is
responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service
throughout the team's collections efforts. The goal of the team is
to protect our stakeholders while finding the right solutions for
customers who are having financial difficulty. The incumbent works
to reduce financial Risk and manages performance, staffing,
efficiency, quality, process, compliance, and elements of
- Oversees day-to-day collections operations.
- Achieves KPI's for collections on past due loans.
- Supports compliance efforts by creating processes to meet all
- Manage resources to effectively handle volume in real-time
(scheduling, blending dialer utilization, etc.)
- Supports Quality Assurance efforts with solid training,
coaching, and personal development of your team
- Performs additional functions and/or stretch assignments as
- Creates individual strategies to improve the performance of the
- Recommends & establishes efficient processes to obtain
collection goals, including costs
- Recommends reporting to ensure productivity goals and strategy
can be measured
- Documents employee activity including attendance, training, and
other employee-related issues.
- Recommends improvements and takes necessary actions to make
updates to policies, procedures as needed to ensure an effective
- Trains and helps develop staff to written standard based on
subject matter expertise.
- Manages the processing of all incoming work, and oversee
subordinate staff members, all in an accurate and timely
- Runs performance reports related to budget, process
- Monitors associates' calling queues and volume to ensure
accounts are worked according to business strategy and within
Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Demonstrates situational awareness with a strong sense of
urgency by responding immediately to escalated issues and rapidly
- Operates within established budget.
- Monitors electronic time keeping system for all direct reports
to ensure integrity as well as resolves issues such as missed
punches, overtime, and PTO prior to the end of each payroll
- Identifies, minimizes, and escalates risk where
- Monitors and resolves high-risk accounts.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data relative to
- Provides oversight and assistance in the management of 3rd
party vendors and service providers for Consumer Operations.
- Reviews action of control and exception reports and ensures
breaks are researched and resolved per agreed department standards.
For unresolved items, provides detailed commentary and explanations
for discrepancies including estimated time frames for
- Discusses and reviews call/account and/or collection activity
regularly with staff to ensure practices in accordance with all
state and federal laws.
- Directly supervises, trains, and develops staff in customer
service and collection skills and competencies to maximize
productivity, the potential of collecting delinquent accounts, and
providing one call resolution.Other Functions:
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:Manages
subordinate managers and professional staff. Is responsible for the
strategic guidance, development and evaluation of employees.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with
Santander's policies and applicable laws.Requirements:
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience -
- 5-9 years Auto finance industry experience.
- Skills & Abilities -
- Must have a working knowledge of Automobile Lease and
Commercial rules, regulations and collection policies and
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including
training and mentoring skills to coach the staff.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, sales and closing skills
- Strong industry/product knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills - Internet , Word, Excel
- Strong leadership/management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates and
- Ability to interact with senior level management; experience
interfacing with multiple levels of the organizational
- Ability to convey a sense or urgency and drive.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience
providing ideas and solutions to further business
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and organizational
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem solving,
decision-making, and influencing skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, personal
ownership and drive towards results
- Demonstrated ability to establish and enhance processes to
improve business results
- Proven ability to leverage technology in business
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing,
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is
required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer's Rights:
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. -
You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. - You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at
any time. - This job description is not a contract for employment,
and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any
time, for any reason.
Keywords: Santander, Gilbert , ((("macro_id": "panther_macros_1771_manual_post___9431 job_listing"))), Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!