Experience Owner- Desk Adjusting
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Experience Owner-
Desk Adjusting for one of the following locations: San Antonio Home
Office I, Chesapeake, Tampa Campus, Phoenix Campus OR Colorado
Responsible for creating and executing Member and/or Business
Deliverable experiences. Develops strategies, creates and manages
the feature roadmap, and executes the best possible experiences
while balancing business needs. This is an individual contributor
role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and
disciplines in the organization.Job Requirements
- Uses human-centered design to shepherd the end-to-end ownership
and management of experiences and processes to members and/or
- Uses management routines to deliver day to day, end to end
management of the experiences.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that
serves Members', Employees and business needs.
- Manages experience lifecycle from conception to release,
iteration and maintenance, driving the right product for the
experience while prioritizing work in backlogs to ensure delivery
to experience expectations.
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk
management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights,
and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); ensures correct data and
instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses
data to improve experiences.
- Participates in and may lead Agile management rhythms up and
down the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and
- Partners with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for
experience intents and product targets.
- Works with Agile teams through backlogs in sprints
- Responsible for partnering with process owners to document and
certify assigned processes and experience(s) which includes control
plans, understanding the tools used in the respective process or
experience, identification and measurement of metrics for
- Manages existing and upcoming regulatory business risks by
using established methodologies and exercising control plans to
ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process
requirements, and business needs. Identifies CoSA and business
process risks across all activities
- Understands acceptable performance limits and establishes and
leads management routines and control plans to monitor performance
and react accordingly when the process is out of acceptable
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years (10 Total) of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a Degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in product
development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user
interface design, OR Master's Degree and 4 or more years of
relevant progressive experience in product development, marketing,
strategy, digital, process or user interface design.
- Experience leveraging data to make business
decisions.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - This will take approximately 5
minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Experience developing and deploying strategic initiatives.
- Experience in experience or product ownership /
- Experience in business analysis or business case
- Master's degree or professional designations in a business
- Experience discovering member needs, synthesizing insights, and
translating them into products or service.
- Experience leading large cross functional teams in matrix
- Experience leading agile teams.The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. -
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last
day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 2/16/20 by
11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Gilbert , Experience Owner- Desk Adjusting, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!