Part time Library Aide (2 positions)
Company: Inside Higher Ed
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job SummaryPerform basic duties that support Library services.1
position - Signal Peak Campus - Coolidge, AZ1 position - Maricopa
Campus - Maricopa, AZResponsibilities
- Perform general office functions in support of the
- Greet visitors, provide basic information, answer telephones,
and, take messages or transfers to appropriate personnel, and
receives and process correspondence.
- Assist students and staff with locating library materials and
give directional information.
- Explain procedures to patrons about their accounts. Renew
materials and process library material as requested.
- Provide circulation, inter-library loan, and reserve desk
- Catalog materials for library branch, and update item records.
QualificationsEDUCATION: High School Diploma or GEDEXPERIENCE: One
year of related experience.DEADLINE: Open until filled. First
review Wednesday, April 7, 2021. APPLICATION INFORMATION: The
application packet should consist of:Letter of interestCurrent
resumeThe background verification level for this position is: Basic
level Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of specific processes, policies, and procedures of
office management and workflow. Procedures to include effective
management of workload, i.e. prioritizing, and organizing
- Knowledge and skill in various word processing, spreadsheet,
database, presentation, and integrated information software,
systems, and associated hardware, e.g. personal computers.
- Skill in gathering, compiling, and presenting information in
oral and/or written form.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skill as applied to interaction with a
culturally diverse populations, college administrators, faculty,
staff, students, and the public
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team in
- Ability to analyze situations, develop solutions, and make
independent decisions based on established guidelines. Central
Arizona College (the College) is committed to provide equal
employment opportunity in decisions involving hiring, evaluation,
promotion, advancement and discipline, and educational opportunity
to all applicants and employees. The College will hire without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national
origin, military status, genetic test information, sexual
orientation, or gender identity or expression.
Keywords: Inside Higher Ed, Gilbert , Part time Library Aide (2 positions), Other , Coolidge, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!