Dish Washer / Assistant Baker
Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes Gilbert, AZ
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Assistant Baker partners with the
Baker to ensure that cakes of the highest quality are consistently
created for our guests and contributes to superior service by
meeting production demands. Following strict proprietary recipes,
NbC production methods, and food safety standards, the Assistant
Baker helps the Baker perform the repeated baking process for our
delicious cakes offered in a variety of flavors and sizes. The
Assistant Baker embodies NbC core values and demonstrates a strong
commitment to excellence and efficiency in the workplace.
- Follows NbC proprietary recipes and cake production methods
with precision and achieves productivity goals.
- Effectively utilizes measuring instruments, commercial-grade
mixers and ovens, and other tools to bake cakes.
- Assists baker with accurately preparing raw ingredients and
equipment for baking places cake pans into a hot oven and monitors
the baking process.
- Assists baker with daily baking and production flow and
- Adheres to the proper packaging, labeling and storage of baked
cakes as well as product rotation standards, and maintains baking
and refrigeration logs.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and restocks workstation and assists baker
to ensure all baking supplies are sufficiently prepared for the
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality
CoreValues and Competencies:
- Servants Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive, and a
passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly, and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as recipes, operating procedures, and
health and safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job
- o Please note that NbC recipes are available in English and
- Understands basic units of measurement used in the U.S.
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that
require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavyweight (as
much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Is able to operate commercial-grade ovens and other bakery
equipment and work adjacent to a high-heat source.
- Is meticulous about using exact measurements, paying strict
attention to timing, and working on a tight, fast-paced production
- Can evaluate products, processes, information, and surroundings
to determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
- Is diligent, organized, and self-motivated, with the ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision.
Education, Certifications, and Work Experience
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience as a Baker or in another operational support
role at a bakery, restaurant, or foodservice environment is a
Must have the flexibility to work various shifts, including
early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on changing
Employees at a franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery
location are employed by the franchise owner/operator and are not
employees of Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All
inquiries about employment should be directed to the franchise
owner/operator and not to Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each
franchise owner/operator is responsible for ensuring compliance
with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes Gilbert, AZ, Gilbert , Dish Washer / Assistant Baker, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!