Company: Kona Grill Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It is the line cook's primary responsibility to prepare the
highest quality food consistently and effectively. As a Line Cook,
you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the
quality of food produced in our kitchen and ultimately the overall
experience extended to our guests.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Primarily performs food preparation according to recipes or
instructions and must efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables,
soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion
food products prior to cooking.
- Partner with the restaurant staff to ensure the safety and
sanitation of our facilities follow federal, state, local and Kona
- Knowledge of all kitchen equipment, small or large scale
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up
to 8 hours while maintaining a fun and positive attitude
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish
Kona Grill Offers:
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- A Fun Fast-paced Work Environment
- Paid Time Off (must be eligible)
- Health Benefits (must be eligible)
Keywords: Kona Grill Inc., Gilbert , Line Cook, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!