Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time
driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of
parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're
We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our
industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!
The Spirit of the Position:
Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic
and fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you. We are
hiringValet Attendantsto woo our customers while parking their cars
in a professional and responsible manner.
A LAZ Valet Attendant plays a significant role in the success of
the company. They are the first person our clients and customers
see upon arrival, and the last person our clients & customers see
when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional
demeanor are of the utmost importance.
What Will I Do?
- Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully,
efficiently, and in a timely manner. Greet all customers by name,
take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person
driving up to your stand.
- Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and
organized, all with a smile on your face!
- Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. Must be able to
work with or without supervision.
- Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond,
make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
- Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help
in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never
disappoint because it's not in your nature.
- A good driver with a driving record to prove it. You don't
speed, you're cautious - ESPECIALLY with other people's property.
You can also drive a standard transmission. Vroom, vroom!
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Good at communicating and have the ability to speak, read, and
comprehend English easily.
- A team player. You're open to different opinions and can help
motivate your team.
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to drive a manual shift vehicle.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in the elements -- heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
This Employer participates in E-Verify
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Gilbert , Valet Attendant, Other , Gilbert, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!